The rules for playing The Hilton Lottery aren't complicated but it makes sense for every player to fully understand them in order to play confidently and responsibly. We advise all prospective players to spare a few minutes to get acquainted with the following regulations.
- All players must be aged 18 or over with the exception of players within the UK who must be aged 16 or over.
- Prizes can only be claimed in the country where the winning ticket was originally purchased. For players who have won a prize via a concierge service, winnings must be collected via the service rather than from the lottery operator.
- The Hilton Lottery prizes must be claimed within a set number of days relevant to the draw date and differs between participating countries:
- Prizes that are unclaimed after the designated period are rendered void. In the UK, unclaimed prizes are donated to the National Lottery Good Causes Fund.
- Whoever is in possession of a winning ticket is considered the rightful recipient of the prize and so the purchaser may not automatically be the beneficiary. We advise purchasers to sign the back of their tickets to demonstrate ownership and to avoid potential legal complications if the ticket is lost and the prize subsequently claimed by the finder of the ticket.